Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dark Eldar Transports and some new project.


Hi,

This week I had time to work on my Dark Eldar Venoms and I managed to do some considerable progress. The only thing to paint are the red banners and some decals on them but to do that I need a decal fix that I have ordered so I need to be patient :D. Below you can see some photos.









In meantime I started to pain a model that I wanted to paint for a while. I started to work on her and it was only 2 hours of painting. I enjoy this mini very much and its a super project. My goal here is to paint her as good as I can so it will take many hours to finish this mini but I hope it will be worth the effort.



RED

2 comments:

  1. Love your dark eldar. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them. Next up will be 2 Ravengers so this will take some time to paint but now I'm working on two side projects and lets hope I will have some time to finish them.

    ReplyDelete