Tuesday, December 4, 2012

REDAV's painting reactivation


Hi,

I'm back to active painting and I will post more projects here. For some time I haven't had time to paint because I have a small baby to care for. Recently I decided to paint during the night because its the only time of the day I can paint. Gimiak gave me a link to a very useful review of a desk working lamp. I decided to buy one for myself and I'm very happy with the end result. Here you have the link so maybe you will like something like that → http://www.coloureddust.com.pl/2012/09/desk-working-lamp-velleman-vtlamp6.html

About a month ago using the spare scraps of time I had I managed to pain a Necron Overlord model just to stretch my rusty painting bones and here you have some photos.




An a couple days ago I managed to finish the first vehicle for my Dark Eldar Army.




I will paint mode Dark Eldar models in general but now I'm working on 3 Venoms for them.



I hope you like those models and I will post some more updates on my future projects.

Cheers,
REDAV

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krzysiek, piękne malowanie. Zwłaszcza ta czerwień na latadle (BA chciałbym w niej zobaczyć) i nice freehand. BTW - Eldarzy już za mało przegięci są co? Musiałeś się za DE zabrać?

      Delete
    2. Ano trzeba się rozwijać poza tym akurat to też Eldarzy i dla mnie to must have. Teraz mam cel aby pomalować całą armię Dark Eldarów.

      Delete
  2. Razorwing śliczny, szkoda tylko że kalkomanie psują nieco efekt...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ano kalkomania niestety mi nie poszła ale problem w tym że zabierałem się do tego pierwszy raz a chciałem mieć szybki efekt na pojeździe do grania. Teraz po prostu wykorzystam do medium aby nie było widać krawędzi kalkomanii i aby powietrze się pod sam transfer nie dostało. Zobaczymy jak wyjdzie z Venomami :D

      Delete