Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Contempor Dreadnought - wips

Hi there,

It's been a while since my last post. I was busy clearing and assembling Blood Angels and Tyranids units. Yesterday I manage my time and paint Contemptor Dreadnought further.





So far arms are nearly finished. I'll came back to them when I finish dreadnought's body. As you can see there are no battle damages so far, a very unusuall measure for my work. There are only few sratches. The rest will be applied at the very end.

Due to this years Hussar painting contest I've to speed up my painting a little bit if I want to enter with 'something'. This something will be a Blood Angels diorama. More of this in near future.

3 comments:

  1. Nice. I loved painting and building mine. Such a great kit and I can't wait to see how yours comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till end of the week and you will see. ;]

    ReplyDelete