Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wooden plinths

Hello,

This week I've made a small update in my shop adding wooden plinths of different shapes and sizes. So far my shop doesn't allow people from outside of Poland to make purchases, but in around two weeks I'll open a new online shop, which will be open for customers from the whole world.









If you're interessted you can order them via mail (michal.gmitrasiuk @gmail.com). The prices for these cute plinths aren't high, depending on shape prices are in range from 4,4$ (30mm) to 7$ (70mm). Written diameters are for the base located on the top of plinth. There is also an option to order a huge plinth for a squad, but the price starts from 12$.

If you need something or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I accept regular bank payments and also PayPal.

And now back to painting, regards,
Gimiak

5 comments:

  1. cant u send to spain? how many € is 1 zloty? xD
    pls if is posible put an option of language (english) in ur webpage ^^

    thx u very much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :) the only plinths i can find are in the US or ones for model planes, but good plinths in the EU :D sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Emil: around 4,1 ZLOTY/PLN = 1 EURO. As for the language, please be patient for few days. I'll establish a new shop only in English.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx very much Gimiak and... GOOD PRICES!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete