Monday, April 11, 2011

Grey Knight competition entry

Hello,

I've decided to paint a GK Chapter Master assebled from the new plastic kit and a psycannon from old metal GK terminator. I couldn't show you this picture yesterday because I was unable to locate my super glue. I don't have a bloody idea about a base for him. Right now I've got two ideas: snow and ice covered base and urban base. I'm going to collect and paint a GK army so this will be a seriuos choice for me. While painting I'll make some pictures, so maybe someone could use my ideas on his/her models. I'll begin painting this little plastic guy on Wednesday, so expect some pictures ;)


Regards,
Gimiak

1 comment:

  1. Im really looking forward to this series. I'm contemplating a grey knight army and will follow your painting and try to emulate it.

    ReplyDelete