Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baals finally finished...

Hi there. This weekend I've finally finished my three Baal Predators - Veni, Vidi, Vici. Additionally I've to paint three crew members, but those guys have to wait until I paint my assault marines (three combat squads). You can see more views of Baal Predators clicking here: CMON.




I've also find few moments to clean and undercoat my new project. Yes, it will be the dwarf. I tking that this will be a cool lesson. I didn't paint anything so small. ;) For the first time I will put my mini on wooden base (you can purchase similar from this shop: mrocznyraj.pl). I think it will be a very nice project to work with.



Thanks for watching.

Stay tuned for more.
Gimiak

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting these onto the GW main site. Have to say the pics they put up don't do it justice. You should ask them for a linkback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... or maybe a free miniature. ;)

    ReplyDelete